Sunday, September 04, 2005

not my idea but a good one!

if anyone is interested in helping me out on this that would be great.. because i can't do this without you! i'd like to start a picture book of gathered drawings of a specific critter...BiRdIEs.
if anyone is interested please email me and we will take it from there. and oh! by the way if you do send me a drawing you'll be getting a postcard and perhaps some other goodies .. cool stuff i promise!!! please help a girl out, i'm really excited about this!!!!

p.s. it doesn't have to be good either.. doodle it, goof it up i don't care!!! be as creative/uncreative as you wish.. it's supposed to be fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh... i love the idea, and i'll see if i can send something with your doll :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Sounds like fun! I'll send you some birdie drawings.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

email me and we can set up an address exchange!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters