Sunday, February 19, 2006

sewing room madness

I haven't done much crafting lately only because i'm trying to get things organized. That is a major problem and i have a habit of rearranging rooms every other day. We made a general paper/computer room. I have a room all for the purpose of sewing. The darkroom is still in an organized pile and the enameling station is set.... phewwwawah! look at my new sewing room... i may never leave it!



i'm gonna have to move the sewing machine to the cutting table for larger projects but thats ok. I have all my tools in the drawers and all the cotton and polyester in the cabinent. All the other fabric is in cubes in the closet... the cats will probably start nesting.





I love this accordian.. but i have yet to learn how to play.



Toys! Toys! Toys!





a sewing room isn't complete without a cat.. at least he isn't in the fabric.. yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Frau Vau said...

great room! love that colorful look of it :)
my own sewing room is red with one wall creme and one side is made of wood (it´s under the roof, so the wooden wall actually is the roof)...

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great looking room-- totally inviting & inspiring! Love the chandelier, the cutting table, & the toy shelf especially!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Love it! I wish I could come over and craft with you! Too bad you're like 3000 miles away =(

11:56 AM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

i know.. boo.. i need more crafting buddies!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Are those pink walls? We had the same kind of pink walls in our house in Buffalo. Your craft room looks cozy and organized, and your cat seems to enjoy it too.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters