Sunday, September 18, 2005

fiber arts festival




managed to get in the car drive an hour and deal with large crowds all by myself!.. quite an accomplishmenmt! oh yeah, with minimal talking to myself i might add, and i even got lost!
music selection included: pentagram, the breeders, patrik fitzgerald and nirvana... unplugged.
i took a sock class and learned how to use 5 needles in doing so.. and i also learned how to thrumb! these socks are gonna be super cozy and hopefully make a great present to my mom. i took lots of pictures of the animals... they were super cute so here are my two favorite shots!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stitchify said...

Are those alpacas or llamas? Llamas are creepy. I kinda want to pet one, but I'm afraid they'll spit in my face.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

alpacas!! heeeeheee.. so CUTE!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

You linked to me! How sweet! Thanks =) I'm going to link to you too!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Hey, I was at the Finger Lakes thingie too! I knew that llama looked familiar! =)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters