Sunday, January 22, 2006

tagged!

I’ve been tagged!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
ohh geez.. i've had 25 million
1. photo lab
2. bakery.. yummm
3. silkscreening shop.. sounds fun but wasn't.. boo
4. dental technician.. presently..4.5 years.. whoo-hoo.. a record!
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. american movie
2. anchor man
3. amelie
4. fire walk with me
Four places you have lived:
The only places I’ve lived are:
1. Rochester,NY
2. Pittsburgh, PA.. one month count ?.. it sucked.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Forensic files
2. hauntings
3. that 70's show
4. sylvia browne on montel
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. vegas
2. san fransisco
3. new york.. does sleeping in the back of a car or on the sidewalk
in a rainstorm in brooklyn count as vacation..yuk!
4. GRACELAND!!!
Four websites I visit daily:
1.myspace.. i need to find better things to do
2.a plethora of blogs
3.blogs
4.blogs
Four of my favourite foods:
1. sweets like creme brulee and chocolate milkshakes
2. rice and beans
3. grilled cheese and tomato on rye
4. tofu made many ways
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. montreal
2. in a beautiful loft in a nice city
3. france.. hrmm.. maybe
4. TOKYO!!
Four bloggers I am tagging:
Queen lime green
nico
jessica
heidi

you’re it!

11 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Hey tagger -- I don't really dig these memes that float around blogland, but for you I'll do it! :) Also, I just sent you a friend request on myspace...

8:43 PM  
Blogger nico said...

what is a meme? hi renee! gosh i could only think of one person to tag tried and when i checked they'd been tagged already! darn. im too embarrassed to tag anyone else (lame:P) fun to read bout everyone else *^_^*

3:59 AM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Yeah, what is a meme!?
=) Thanks Renee! I think I like memes. Atleast I enjoyed reading and replying to yours!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

sorry guys!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Memememememeeeee . . . (clearing throat getting ready to sing). Oh that's not it? Well, Renee you tagged me, do I have to tag someone else?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Don't be sorry, I like it, seriously!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Hey Renee, you live in Rochester? I lived in Buffalo, NY for 10 years, moved back to Colorado in 2000. The weather was more humid and bone chilling cold there - here is so dry - have to use lotion like there is no tomorrow. I do miss NY though, and also Niagara Falls, Ontario - loved the countryside and little antique shops near Niagara-on-the-Lake.
") Jessica

11:46 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Hey Renee,
I responded to Deirdre's request for recipes and cc'd you - so when you see an email from someone titled, "Recipes," that's me! Not spam, or maybe it is if you're not interested ;). Har har har...

1:02 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

the recipes sound yummy... but i'm a veggie head.. boo.

maybe i'll share some secret tofu dishes.. but i don't cook.. paul does... i'm a LOSER!

oohh... i have a super truffle recipe.. i DO cook!! i have catered some art shows.. what am i talking about?? recipes coming soon!!! yay!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee.
i love grilled cheese too.
i wish i knew some links to buy the japanese cuteness but i dont!
oh and i have to go look at your etsy store- is that enamel? lovely!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

enamel it is but i'm not very good at it... i have too many projects and i never spend enough time on one thing to get any good at it!! new years resolution part 1!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters