Sunday, January 22, 2006

tagged!

I’ve been tagged!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
ohh geez.. i've had 25 million
1. photo lab
2. bakery.. yummm
3. silkscreening shop.. sounds fun but wasn't.. boo
4. dental technician.. presently..4.5 years.. whoo-hoo.. a record!
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. american movie
2. anchor man
3. amelie
4. fire walk with me
Four places you have lived:
The only places I’ve lived are:
1. Rochester,NY
2. Pittsburgh, PA.. one month count ?.. it sucked.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Forensic files
2. hauntings
3. that 70's show
4. sylvia browne on montel
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. vegas
2. san fransisco
3. new york.. does sleeping in the back of a car or on the sidewalk
in a rainstorm in brooklyn count as vacation..yuk!
4. GRACELAND!!!
Four websites I visit daily:
1.myspace.. i need to find better things to do
2.a plethora of blogs
3.blogs
4.blogs
Four of my favourite foods:
1. sweets like creme brulee and chocolate milkshakes
2. rice and beans
3. grilled cheese and tomato on rye
4. tofu made many ways
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. montreal
2. in a beautiful loft in a nice city
3. france.. hrmm.. maybe
4. TOKYO!!
Four bloggers I am tagging:
Queen lime green
nico
jessica
heidi

you’re it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Heide said...

Hey tagger -- I don't really dig these memes that float around blogland, but for you I'll do it! :) Also, I just sent you a friend request on myspace...

8:43 PM  
Blogger nico said...

what is a meme? hi renee! gosh i could only think of one person to tag tried and when i checked they'd been tagged already! darn. im too embarrassed to tag anyone else (lame:P) fun to read bout everyone else *^_^*

3:59 AM  
Blogger Queen Lime Green said...

Yeah, what is a meme!?
=) Thanks Renee! I think I like memes. Atleast I enjoyed reading and replying to yours!

11:19 AM  
Blogger renee said...

sorry guys!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica (Kika) said...

Memememememeeeee . . . (clearing throat getting ready to sing). Oh that's not it? Well, Renee you tagged me, do I have to tag someone else?

7:50 PM  
Blogger Queen Lime Green said...

Don't be sorry, I like it, seriously!

11:26 AM  
Blogger granamal said...

A meme is a little message that gets repeated over and over again until most of the people know it.

Urban legends are memes. Jokes are memes. Those stupid internet messages that go around and around are memes. It's like word-of-mouth -- a couple of people start it then a lot of people hear about it and spread it around.

It'd be great to harness that energy for good. I am trying to collect recipes and can't get the meme going. I sent the message out to two people who are CONSTANTLY sending me mass mailings, figuring that they would spread the word, but I don't think they did.

In case you want to, you can send your favorite quick-fix food to this address: collectingrecipes at yahoo.com. I am looking for food people fix when they are in a hurry and don't have much time, like pb and j sandwiches. Send me your food, the recipe, and why you like it!

Deirdre

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jessica (Kika) said...

Hey Renee, you live in Rochester? I lived in Buffalo, NY for 10 years, moved back to Colorado in 2000. The weather was more humid and bone chilling cold there - here is so dry - have to use lotion like there is no tomorrow. I do miss NY though, and also Niagara Falls, Ontario - loved the countryside and little antique shops near Niagara-on-the-Lake.
") Jessica

11:46 PM  
Blogger Queen Lime Green said...

Hey Renee,
I responded to Deirdre's request for recipes and cc'd you - so when you see an email from someone titled, "Recipes," that's me! Not spam, or maybe it is if you're not interested ;). Har har har...

1:02 PM  
Blogger renee said...

the recipes sound yummy... but i'm a veggie head.. boo.

maybe i'll share some secret tofu dishes.. but i don't cook.. paul does... i'm a LOSER!

oohh... i have a super truffle recipe.. i DO cook!! i have catered some art shows.. what am i talking about?? recipes coming soon!!! yay!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous tania said...

heehee.
i love grilled cheese too.
i wish i knew some links to buy the japanese cuteness but i dont!
oh and i have to go look at your etsy store- is that enamel? lovely!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger renee said...

enamel it is but i'm not very good at it... i have too many projects and i never spend enough time on one thing to get any good at it!! new years resolution part 1!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters