Sunday, May 07, 2006

Librarian Bunny Love Skirt

haven't done much with the sewing machine lately. I've been super busy with trying to organize school stuff and home revamping-projects... we're tearing up the kitchen.. yay! I'm looking to start a new job too! Wow, when it rains it pours I guess!

Altering clothes is fun!! I'm obsessed with bunnies and hearts so here is what I came up with. Hope you like..
of course it's on etsy! I'm making 12 vinyl zip pouches for a store in Lincoln ,Nebraska for a wonderful crafter
" Aorta" you can find her on my stummesdingshop myspace profile or on my favorites list on etsy.. check it out!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Sweet! You've got skillz.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

thanks guys!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Hey chickadee, I was just browsing around in your shop - it's great! Such variety! I was looking around your flikr thing too...have you sold that white robot? I didn't see it anywhere in your shop. He's so cool, you probably want to keep him. If you have him, and he is for sale, I would LOVE to buy him from you. He is frickin' mindblowingly awesome..... Hey -You've got a little handicapped man next to your "word verification" field now! =)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

whtas the deal with the handicapped man anyways?... I'm going to investigate. QLG.. did your mail come yet? I HOPE SO...DAMN POSTAL SERVICE... GRRR. The white robot is no longer.. oh but I can dig through my copper and see if I can build you a new robot.. we will see what happens and I'll get back to you with new pictures of new robots..

6:53 AM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

whoa.. satan starts talking when you click the wheelchair man..

6:54 AM  
Blogger Frau Vau said...

lovely skirt! :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Not yet, but I'll keep an eye out! Eeeek! Just what I need =)! I could almost puke with the stress of finals.

At your convenience! Let me know if/when you make another robot, direct me to your store, and I'll snatch it up quick-like ;)

HAhahah! I haven't clicked handiman yet. I'll do it when I get home. Don't want my Bible-thumping co-workers to hear Satan talking to me in my office ;)Shamashrafa!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters