Saturday, March 25, 2006

tulip wristlet


tulip wristlet
Originally uploaded by stummesdingshop.
I've been trying to keep my butt out of the fabric store lately. I'm trying to teach myself to use what i got before I can go get more.. that's not really working so well... i bought resin today.. ? ? I'm not sure what to do with resin but my gears are turning. My latest projects include softies and zipper pouches. I have a box full of zippers, binding, piping,hem tape, buttons, and scrap fabric.. ooohhhh!!!! i just got heart shaped noses too!!! HA! Tulip wristlet #1.. let's see what happens from here! I'm hoping I can focus some effort into one product and get really good at it and that be my thing... I don't really have a thing.. other than that A.D.D. thing.. you know what I mean? *ugh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters