Saturday, May 20, 2006

pins are hittin the streets!


3favpin
Originally uploaded by stummesdingshop.
pins are super addicting, so if you were wondering what i have been up too.. now you know!
we are gonna start working on our garden as soon as it stops freakin raining.. i hate summer heat so i'm hoping to get out there and get the work over with before it gets too damn hot. I was on a spray painting kick last weekend. i attacked everything in site with my gloss red paint can.. pictures of my ultra exciting poppy red garden fixtures to come!
..pins are available at.. you guessed it..
stummesding.etsy.com
cheap and unique ditties!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pins are cool.
pin it.


mago

4:58 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Love the pins!
I hate hot weather too.
Yehk!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

I just bought a frickin' sweet new desk at Ikea yesterday =). It has a dry erase/magnet board part, and I put the bubble glass magnets you gave me on there - did you make those!?!?!?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Love One World Zero said...

yes sir ree bobbie.. i made em!
but they don't hold heavy stuff.. more for looks i guess.
yay! IKEA!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Stitchify said...

Dude!!!?? You are so talented! They went with the tin canister so well I assumed they came together! You're so nifty!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters